Welcome to the AntiRacist Educator Movement. You have always been a part of the movement, even if you are just beginning to realize it. Here you will find some resources to fight back!
Teaching 4 Equity Materials
- Processing prompts:
- Which excerpts resonate with you?
- Which characteristics of WSC have you seen in your experience?
- Where did you have an emotional reaction?
- How might this inform your teaching practice?
- What questions do you have?
- How would your school staff respond to reading this article?
Additional resources below
AntiRacist Books and Conferences
White Fragility Review and 4 Part Blog Series
White Supremacy Culture