Sorry folks, I know I’ve been slipping recently on new content. That’s because I’m writing a chapter in a book. Damn! Taking forever and a day, but I’m loving it more and more each time I sit down. Updates coming soon.
- This is much harder than I thought
- Damn, I love writing narratives and vignettes, love telling stories even more, almost enough to write a novel
- This process is crystallizing my thinking and helps me present
- Feels like I could write a book, one day.
- As I research, I see there are a lot of books about leadership, race, OR school transformation. There needs to be one that connects all of this. Hmmm
- Revisions are hard, but they make it better
The plan is submit to our publisher, Rowman & Littlefield next week. Then we will get feedback, and revise until December 2019. The book should drop in early 2020. Until then, I’m writing and revising.